Attendance Reports, Transcripts & VOE's
Attendance Records Request Information
The link below is where former and current students can request the following records: -
- Attendance Report
- Records for Social Security (Current Students)
- Verification of Enrollment (VOE)
- Records for DACA (Total Cost $9)
- Records for Child Support (Current Students)
Any student who graduated from Woodrow Wilson High School within the last FIVE years can request school records from Woodrow Wilson High School, please have a Valid Driver License.
There is a $3.00 fee for each Woodrow Wilson Graduate record request. This should be paid by cash or money order payable to: Woodrow Wilson High School
All other students may request records by contacting: Dallas Independent School District Student Records Services (972) 925-3645.
Please Note: Attendance Report, Verification of Enrollment, and Transcripts take 5-6 business days to fulfill.
Records for DACA, Social Security, and Child Support take 7-10 business days to fulfill.
- New to Woodrow students must have 9 weeks of attendance history on our campus (10/07/2021)
- Current Woodrow students who failed last semester are not eligible for a VOE until 01/14/2020
If any student requires a copy of their immunizations, please email the Woodrow Nurse. It will take approximately 24 hours for a response. Email Ms. Barber at LBARBER@dallasisd.org. will be happy to help you with any other health issues.