Digital Instructional Materials
Dallas ISD is committed to providing appropriate instructional resources in both traditional and digital format for classroom use. Below are the approved digital instructional resources that have been reviewed and approved for classroom use. As part of the District’s Theory of Action, the following are guidelines regarding the purchase and use of digital instructional materials.
- Only the DISD digital instructional materials may be used unless the autonomy is granted through the Theory of Action.
- Campus with the autonomy to select digital instructional materials outside the approved list must ensure that a data sharing agreement is in place if required. Click here to determine if a DSA is required.
- Any campus can recommend a digital instructional material be added to the approved list by using the request form below.
Requesting a Digital Instructional material be added to the approved list.
Follow the steps below to submit a review and possible approval to be added to the DISD Digital Instructional Material approved list.
1. Determine if the material you would like to recommend has already been Approved.
2. If the material/s you would like to recommend is not on the Current List, please click on the link and make a request through Remedy Force.
Reasons Materials may not be approved:
- The Terms of Service of the materials do not allow for use by students under the age of 13.
- The materials contain features that interfere with student safety.
- The materials do not align with learning standards.
- The network does not support the use of the application
- The material does not meet the District’s security requirements
For Questions or Feedback regard the Student Data Privacy or Digital Instructional Materials please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org