Library CirculationStudents in Pre K 3 & 4 and Kindergarten may check out one book at a time. Students in grades 1 through 5 may check out two or more books at a time. Books are checked out for a period of two weeks.
Students who have lost or overdue library books may not check out additional materials until their library account is clear.
- Additional books may be checked out for classroom projects.
- Students are encouraged to make selections based on their interests.
- Parents and guardians are especially encouraged to read with younger children, as independent reading may not be possible yet.
- Books may be renewed two times.
- Parents may also check out additional books for reading at home.
Lost or Damaged Books:
- Students will need to replace or pay for lost or damaged books.