Innovation Engine Grant Program
Application Now Open - Apply by September 6, 2019
About the Innovation Engine:
You're Invited! The Innovation Engine is the District's newest grant application process. This program will annually provide up to 20 Dallas ISD neighborhood schools with $50,000 each to support them in exploring and implementing an innovative program or initiative. This is your Invitation to Innovation.
The timeline below outlines the application process for the 2019-2020 school year (grant cycle one):
Eligible applicants include principals of neighborhood schools that have not previously received funding through OTI. Innovation Schools, Transformation Schools, and wall-to-wall Magnet Schools are not eligible for funding. Neighborhood schools with Magnet or other application-based programs may apply for an initiative that will support their general student body.
If you are unsure of your school's eligibility, please reach out to Courtney Rogers using the contact information below to confirm.
Applicant and Grantee Requirements:
The Innovation Engine grant program is designed to be accessible and seamless for all school teams. Applicants and grantees must fulfill the following limited requirements to participate:
- Submit a brief proposal by the stated deadline using the application form linked below.
- If selected, participate in a fall and spring campus visit or support meeting with District staff.
- Application Form
- Submit a scanned copy of your completed application form, including your Executive Director's signature, to email@example.com with the subject line "Innovation Engine Application - <Your School Name>" by 11:59 pm on September 6, 2019
- Information Session Sign-Up
- Innovation Engine Program Summary
- Innovation Engine Grant FAQ's
Questions? Contact OTI Strategic Development Manager, Courtney Rogers, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-925-3778.