E-Learning @ BAHSLA
All teachers at Bryan Adams High School Leadership Academy have created created classes in Google Classroom and Remind 101 accounts for their students and parents. Please use the information below to access your google classrooms and view your schedule. Please also read the general expectations for Parents and Students below:
General Expectations for Parents and Students
- Read daily emails from teachers and principals.
- Review announcements posted at tiny.cc/babulletin and bryanadamshsla.blogspot.com
- Log in daily to Google Classroom for assignments from teachers
- Complete electronic assignments by due dates. Students have the week to complete an assignment. All assignments are due before midnight on Friday of the learning week. Extended time accommodations must be provided as defined by IEPs for students receiving special education services.
- Student participation will be through engaging in the learning and activities that are assigned by the teachers. Sufficient learning activities as determined by classroom teachers and as submitted by students, will count as participation.
- Grades will be determined by the teacher of record based on the student mastery demonstrated on assignments.
- STAAR waivers are dependent on a student earning course credit.
- Students are encouraged to consider joining live teacher assistance sessions. These sessions are optional.
- Contact the teacher through Remind or email. Teacher emails, Remind codes, and Google Classroom codes can be found here: ba2020.glideapp.io
- Notify the teacher if the student is sick so that additional time to complete assignments can be provided as necessary.
Connect to Your Classes
Please visit ba2020.glideapp.io to view your schedule. You will need to use the "Sign in with Google" option and then sign-in with your DISD account.