E-Learning @ NDHS
All teachers at North Dallas High School have created created classes in Google Classroom and Remind 101 accounts for their students and parents. Please use the information below to access your class codes. Please also read the general expectations for Parents and Students below:
General Expectations for Parents and Students
- Read daily emails from teachers and principals.
- Read daily announcements posted on Instagram @northdallashs and on Twitter @NorthDallasHS.
- Log in daily to Google Classroom for assignments from teachers
- Complete electronic assignments by due dates. Students have the week to complete an assignment. All assignments are due before midnight on Friday of the learning week. Extended time accommodations must be provided as defined by IEPs for students receiving special education services.
- Student participation will be through engaging in the learning and activities that are assigned by the teachers. Sufficient learning activities as determined by classroom teachers and as submitted by students, will count as participation.
- Grades will be determined by the teacher of record based on the student mastery demonstrated on assignments.
- STAAR waivers are dependent on a student earning course credit.
- Students are encouraged to consider joining live teacher assistance sessions. These sessions are optional.
- Contact the teacher through Remind or email. Teacher emails can be found here: Faculty Directory
- Notify the teacher if the student is sick so that additional time to complete assignments can be provided as necessary.