September 8th was an "A" Day
September 9th was a "B" Day
All days will alternate A>B>A>B>A>B for the year. Holidays do not alter the sequence and students can always check with their advisory teacher if they are unsure.
- On A-Days students will attend periods 1-5
- On B-Days students will attend periods 6-10
- Elective classes alternate between A and B days
ALL students should follow the 2020-21 Bell Schedule, as shown above.
Face to face instruction began 9/28/2020 - Please follow the PowerSchool schedule times.
Due to Covid-19, please check your Google Classrooms and the website frequently for school news/updates or changes in schedule.
Zoom/Meet Video Conference Norms
- Be on time. Sign in 5-10 minutes prior to the start of your Zoom class
- Mute your mic when you aren't speaking
- Have a notepad and pen nearby to write down important deadlines and information
- Find a quiet place to avoid background distractions
- Make sure your device is fully charged and that you have a strong signal
- Use app features such as "Raise Hand" and "Chat" to ask questions
- Maintain school appropriate behavior
- Actively Participate by answering and asking questions