Students in PreK and Kindergarten may check out one book at a time. Students in first grade may check out two books at a time, while students in grades 2 - 5 may check out three books at a time. Books are checked out for a period of two weeks.
Students who have lost or have overdue books may not check out additional materials until their library account is cleared.
- Additional books may be checked out for classroom projects.
- Students are encouraged to make selections based on their interests.
- Parents and guardians are especially encouraged to read with younger children, as independent reading may not be possible yet.
- Books may be renewed two times.
- Parents may also check out additional books for reading at home.
Lost or Damaged Books:
- Students will need to replace or pay for lost or damaged books.
- All student accounts must be cleared by the last day of school for the school year.