Library Mission Statement
· To foster the love of reading of our Eagles by encouraging students to choose books that they are interested in, no matter the reading level.
· To create a positive, welcoming environment for the learning community.
· To serve as the connection to our students, faculty, parents and community for resources and technology.
· To collaborate with teachers to enhance and support student learning.
· To provide students the opportunities to read, imagine, innovate and create with Makerspace activities.
· To empower students to become productive, critical thinkers that will motivate them to continue learning while becoming future ready citizens.