Using their ead user name and password, campus staff can go here to access the Education Evolution Playbook with reentry guidance for campuses.
As the District gears up for opening and the start of school, we know there are many questions relating to re-entry schedules, safety precautions, and resources available to employees. Refer to Re-Entry Staff Q&A for a wealth of information compiled to address many of your questions.
- Dallas ISD Instructional Models for the 2020-2021 School Year
- Frequently asked questions regarding Special Education and distance learning for the 2020-2021
- 10-Step Contact Tracing Protocol
- Teacher Return Process
- Safeguards Dallas ISD is Taking to Keep Students Safe
- Campus Staff Self-Screening Process
- Daily Bus Transportation Safety Procedures
- Arrival and Dismissal Process for Students Walking to School or Arriving by Car
- Student check in at Campus Metal Detectors
- How Will Schools be Cleaned?
- Parents and Visitor Screening Requirements
- How Will Schools Handle a COVID Case on Campus?
- School Nurse Assessment of COVID Symptoms
- What is a Face-to-Face Instructional Model?
- Factors Affecting Face-to-Face or Distance Learning Models