Please review the procedures we will implement to keep students safe as they return to school:
- All students must wear masks the entire time they are at school.
- Before students arrive to school please ensure that they do not have symptoms of Covid 19. These symptoms include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If they have these symptoms please keep students at home. Students will be allowed to return to school when:
- They are three days (72 hours) fever-free without using fever-reducing medication;
- Improved symptoms (cough, difficulty breathing, etc.);
- 10 days have passed since symptoms began.
For more infromation please review the following videos:
Overall safety and mask requirment