DRIVERS AND MONITORS RESOURCES
Routes will be awarded on September 21, 2020 and will take effect on September 28, 2020.
Employees who anticipate the need for overtime to complete the week's work must notify their supervisors in advance and obtain approval prior to working hours that extend beyond their normal schedule. Overtime compensation should not exceed 20 percent of the employee's salary from the period July 1 through June 30.
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR ELECTRONIC FORMS AND TECHNOLOGY USE
1. How to complete an electronic Employee Attendance Report (EAR) form - Part I
2. How to complete an electronic Employee Attendance Report (EAR) form - PART II
3. How to complete an Overtime Justification form in Oracle
4. How to access my Statement of Earnings in Oracle
5. How to check my PTO Balances and Time Card in Oracle
6. How to access the Web Clock