Dallas ISD is excited to announce that 10-12th grade students can create a GreenLight account to access and share their high school transcripts with other educational and career institutions.
For more information about the GreenLight app, go to CLICK HERE or click below
- Parent and Student Resources:
- Find your student enrollment code by going to the Green Light Student Enrollment Code Lookup You will need to login using their Dallas ISD credentials.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions for creating your account in English or Spanish or watch this instructional video
- Parents of students under the age of 18 will also need to create an account to provide permission to share the student transcripts. Step-by step instructions can be found here in English and Parent registration instructional video
- For any additional questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions