Hall Personalized Learning PreparatoryLaunched school-wide implementation in 2020-2021Quick Facts:
What We Do:
- School Website: https://www.dallasisd.org/hall
- Twitter: HallPLAl
- Kimball feeder pattern
- Grades Served: PreK 4-5th Grade
- Year(s) of implementation: In year 1
Hall Personalized Learning Academy will empower EVERY. SINGLE. SCHOLAR. who walks through our doors with rigorous instruction and social-emotional skills to become problem solvers, be college and career ready, while making a difference in our community.
How We Do It:
At Hall Personalized Learning Academy, we empower scholars, families, and our community through holistic, intentional practices. We use rigorous, data-driven instruction combined with mindful social-emotional development to prepare scholars to be problem solvers who can make a difference in our ever-changing world.
Key Components of Our Personalized Learning Model:
- Provide every scholar a whole-child approach to education.
- Scholars understand their strengths and success pathways.
- Scholar's have a voice and choice guide their learning.
- We build competence and life skills that support college or career readiness.
- Innovation grant from the Office of Transformation and Innovation.
- Strong campus culture as shown in our school culture and climate survey
- Achieved 100% in closing the achievement indicator as measured by the state of Texas STAAR.
- 5 Innovation in Teaching Fellows