Title IX Training
Dallas ISD has provided training to all individuals involved in its Title IX Grievance Process, including the Title IX Coordinator, the informal resolution facilitators, and the individuals who will investigate and make decisions regarding formal complaints of sexual harassment. A copy of the training materials will be available at this site. Dallas ISD continuously provides training for all personnel involved in the Title IX Grievance Process. Copies of these training materials are available upon request.
All Dallas ISD employees will also be trained in identifying and reporting sexual harassment.
- Dallas ISD Title IX Sexual Harassment Basic Training - Dec. 2021
- The 2020 Amendments to the Title IX Regulations: Investigator Training - 8/3/2021
- Title IX Compliance & Athletics: K-12 Schools and Districts Training Course - 8/2/2021
- The 2020 Amendments to the Title IX Regulations: What K‐12 Title IX Personnel Need to Know - 7/27/2021
- The New Era of Title IX : The K‐12 Title IX Coordinator - 5/10/2021
- The New Era of Title IX : What Every K‐12 School Should Know- 5/3/2021
- Title IX & Athletics: An Overview - 4/29/2021
- Dallas ISD 2020-2021 Employee Training, August 2020
Any person may report sex discrimination, including sexual harassment (whether or not the person reporting is the person alleged to be the victim of conduct that could constitute sex discrimination or sexual harassment), in person, by mail, by telephone, or by electronic mail, using the contact information listed for the Title IX Coordinator, or by any other means that results in the Title IX Coordinator receiving the person’s verbal or written report. Such a report may be made at any time (including during non-business hours) by using the telephone number or electronic mail address, or by mail to the office address, listed for the Title IX Coordinator.