Skyline Center’s Vehicle Policy
Dallas ISD Policy: Vehicles on Campus
Students are required to register their vehicle with the campus administration. Vehicles parked on school property are under the jurisdiction of the school. The school reserves the right to search a vehicle if reasonable cause exists to do so with or without the student driver's permission or presence. A student has full responsibility for his/her vehicle's security and will make certain it is locked and keys are not given to others. A student will be held responsible for any prohibited objects or substances, such as alcohol, drugs, or weapons that are found in his/her car and will be subject to disciplinary action, as well as criminal prosecution.
Student Parking Rules
- Vehicles not registered with Skyline are subject to be towed from the premises at the owner’s expense.
- Students (full-day) are to park in the South parking lot near the gymnasium.
- Students (early release/late arrival) are to park in the north parking lot near the T-bldg and check-in/out with the parking lot attendant.
- Students must leave vehicles upon arriving on campus and not return until dismissal.
- A student must possess a valid driver’s license at all times when driving on campus.
- Failure to adhere to Campus parking policy may result in privileges being restricted or suspended.
The following information is required for a Student permit to park: (Please print legibly)
Issuance of a DISD student parking decal indicates your knowledge of and adherence to District Policy: Vehicles on Campus
Student ID #:
Drivers license #:
Make of vehicle:
Parent contact phone #: