- Copy of student’s most recent report card (for all students applying to grades 2nd - 12th)
- Dallas ISD MAP Scores or any Norm referenced test scores (for all students applying to grades 2nd - 12th)
- Any existing IEP and/or 504 plan accommodation, if applicable
- Proof of residency (only current electric, gas, water bill or lease/mortgage will be accepted) If you are living with another family, or cannot provide either of the above listed items the following may be provided:
- Signed letter stating family is living with another family and
- Student Residency Questionnaire (click English or Spanish to access the form) and Utility bill (gas, electric, water) belonging to the person you are living with dated within the past 60 days (Proof of address will also be required at the time of acceptance, enrollment, and throughout the school year)
*If the situation is temporary, once you have moved, you must provide proof of residency for the new home.