What are the benefits of Pre-K?
Did you know that children that attend Pre-K earn higher incomes as adults?
A strong start to early childhood is more critical than ever. Children that attend Pre-K learn to socialize with their peers, manage their emotions, and get the foundational academic skills to boost their lifetime learning potential.
Studies show that kids who attend Pre-K are:
- 3.5x more likely to be ready for Kindergarten
- More likely to succeed in school
- More likely to go to college
- Less likely to drop out
- Less likely to become a teen parent
- Less likely to be arrested for a violent crime