North Dallas High School
3120 N Haskell Ave. | Dallas, TX 75204 | www.dallasisd.org/northdallas
Built in 1922, North Dallas High School is one of the oldest standing high school buildings in the city of Dallas. This historic campus is receiving a $46.5 million update and expansion that includes:
- Athletics expansion of a new competition gymnasium which also serves as a Storm Shelter
- Two-story locker room addition
- Renovation of all public spaces, corridors, and classrooms
- Reconfiguration of the kitchen and cafeteria space
- Renovation of the fine arts and performing arts spaces including conversion of the existing girls
basketball court to dance and theater arts spaces
- Relocation of the weight room including associated reconfiguration of the existing auxiliary gymnasium, relocation of the ROTC range, and supporting spaces
- Renovation of the science labs
- Reconfiguration of the administrative offices to accommodate the addition of a secure vestibule.
Total Budget: $$46,494,344
Architect: Perkins & Will
Contractor: Sedalco, Inc.