Technology Resources for Teachers
The IT Team members strive to provide you with fast, friendly, flexible, and focused support and services. The most efficient way to receive IT support is by entering a ticket utilizing the desktop shortcut or logging on to https://supporthub.dallasisd.org using your web browser.
If you're new to the District or need a refresher on entering tickets, visit our website at www.dallasisd.org/Page/68001 for self-service resources (user guides, videos, and accessing Support Hub to request training) or contact our Service Desk at 972-925-5630.
As always, it is our pleasure to provide you with the best customer experience.
- Back to School Training Resources (Teachers)
- EAD Password Reset –https://oneaccess.dallasisd.org
If you have not set up your challenge questions, please call the IT Service Desk.
- How to Print Clever Roosters
- Resources and Training Materials
- At Home Learning Resources
- Application Training and Support
- Technology and Telecommunications Forms
- iDig Learning
- YeaLink T42S Phone Instructions
- Polycom vvx310 Phone Instructions