Technology Resources for Teachers
The IT Team members strive to provide you with fast, friendly, flexible, and focused support and services. The most efficient way to receive IT support is by entering a ticket utilizing the desktop shortcut or logging on to https://supporthub.dallasisd.org using your web browser.
If you're new to the District or need a refresher on entering tickets, visit our website at www.dallasisd.org/Page/68001 for self-service resources (user guides, videos, and accessing Support Hub to request training) or contact our Service Desk at 972-925-5630.
As always, it is our pleasure to provide you with the best customer experience.
- Application Training and Support
- At Home Learning Resources
- Back to School Training Resources (Teachers)
- EAD Password Reset –https://oneaccess.dallasisd.org
If you have not set up your challenge questions, please call the IT Service Desk.
- Free Internet
- How to Print Clever Rosters
- iDig Learning
- Polycom vvx310 Phone Instructions
- Resources and Training Materials
- Schoology Login
- Schoology Curriculum Access Codes
- Schoology PDL Resources
- Technology and Telecommunications Forms
- YeaLink T42S Phone Instructions