College & Career

  • Students currently attending Molina High School may go to the Registrar's office to request an official copy of their transcript.

    For college related questions, SAT prep, you may visit our college advisors, ASP, located in Room 226. 

    If you have graduated and you need a copy of your transcript, please use the following link to make your request.  


    Using Greenlight, students may request a copy of their transcript for their records and to send to colleges.

Social & Emotional Resources

New You Can Use