• Medication Policy

    A Physician/Parent Request for Administration of Medicine by School Personnel or Special Procedure by School Personnel (H72) form signed by the physician/licensed healthcare provider and the parent is required to authorize medication administration at school when a student must take medication for more than ten days. Both physician or licensed healthcare provider and parent signatures must be obtained prior to administration of special procedures. The administration of medication or special procedure order form (H72) must be renewed at least every 12 months or whenever changes in the prescription occur. The physician/licensed healthcare provider orders are kept on file in the nurse’s office for the length of time the medication is given at school or one calendar year.

    Note: Over the counter (OTC) medication: Over the counter (OTC) medications provided by the parent/guardian are not administered at school.

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.