District Data Overview
State and Local Accountability Reports
The Texas Education Agency (TEA) accountability system evaluates district and campus performance and progress using the following measures:
- State Accountability Ratings
- Annual Academic Performance/AEIS Reports
- Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) Reports
- The NCLB Report Card combines AEIS and AYP information. It also includes district-level reports on number of Highly Qualified teachers, number of migrant students served per campus, and list of schools in Title I School Improvement.
- Community and Student Engagement (CaSE) Ratings
District reports prepared by the Dallas ISD Program Evaluation include summarized data for the district's campuses and the district in its entirety. Data is mainly provided in tabular and some graphical formats. The goal is to provide easily accessible summarized data for our parents, community members, teachers, principals, campus administrators, and district administrators.
E&A’s Data Analysis, Reporting, and Research Services department produces data-based reports on district, Learning Community, and campus performance and enrollment trends. See Campus Data Packets (CDPs).