Student Core Beliefs
My future success depends on working hard today.
I have high expectations for myself, my classmates and my school.
I aim for excellence even when it's difficult.
Student Attendance Hours
Breakfast: 8:30a - 9:00a
Standard School Day: 9:00a - 4:35p
Saturday School Day: 9:00a - 12:00noon
After School Tutorials: 4:35p - 5:00p
Aim to attend school 100% of the time!
Viking PRIDE Standards
Punctual - Respectful - Initiative - Determination - Excellence
Dress Code Policy
General Supply List (Core Classes)
The following list is for grades 9-12 Core Classes
(Math, English, Science, Social Studies)
Students are required to carry the below items daily to each class:
- 1GB-or more USB flash drive
- 4 boxes-#2 pencils
- 2 boxes-Black or Blue Pens
- 1 box- colored markers
- 2 packs-loose filler notebook paper Students are required to submit the below items to the assigned core class:
- 6-composition notebooks (2 Science class, 2 Social Studies class, 2 Math class)
- 1-binder ring 3 inch with 6 dividers (English class)
- 2-spiral notebooks 70-count (English class)
- 1 pack-index cards(English class)
- 1 box-colored pencils (Social Studies class)
- 1 package- graph paper (Math class)
- 4 packs-highlighters (1 English class, 1 Math class, 1 Science class, 1 Social Studies class)Students are required to submit the below items to their 1st Period Class
- 1 bottle- hand sanitizer
- 3 boxes - Kleenex
***Other supplies may be requested by elective teachers**