Student, School and Faculty Awards
- Project Front Door
- Office of the Mayor/City of Dallas Proclamation
- Martin Luther King Jr. Oratory Contest, Second Place
- Distinguished Campus with Group Excellence
- 2018-2019 Dallas ISD Blue Ribbon Network Principal of the Year
- 2018 Metro Tax Charitable Trust Public Education Grant Recipient (Library)
- Student Tory Robinson recieves 2nd place in The 27th Annual Foley Gardere MLK Oratory Competition (2018-2019)
- Recognition of scoring at or above the district in the areas of kindergarten reading, 2nd grade reading, grades 2-5 bilingual reading, and 5th grade science-Spanish for the Fall 2018 semester.
- Student Aubrey Watkins named finalist in The Dallas Public Library's 2019 Express Yourself Poetry Contest
- 2018-2019 Tier 1 Truancy Prevention Measures Campus
- Special Education Team met 100% Compliance for Fall 2019 PEIMS Snapshot
Distinctions and School Ratings
Clara Oliver Elementary School earned 5 TEA distinctions for the 2018-2019 school year. The school earned distinctions in the areas of student achievement, school progress, closing the gap, and post secondary readiness.