Skyline Center’s Vehicle Policy
Dallas ISD Policy: Vehicles on Campus
Student parking permits are available upon registration of vehicle with the administration. Vehicles parked on school property are under the jurisdiction of the school. The school reserves the right to search any vehicle if reasonable cause exists to do so with or without the presence of the student driver present. A student has full responsibility for security of his/her vehicle and will make certain it is locked and keys are not given to others. A student will be held responsible for any prohibited objects or substances, such as alcohol, drugs, or weapons that are found in his/her car and will be subject to disciplinary action, as well as criminal prosecution.
Student Parking Rules
- Parking permits must be displayed by affixing it in the lower left or right hand hand corner of the windshield when parked at Skyline.
- Vehicles without Skyline parking permits are subject to be towed from the premises at owner’s expense.
- Students (full-day) are to park in the South parking lot near the gymnasium.
- Students (early release/late arrival) are to park in the north parking lot near the T-bldg and check in/out with the parking lot attendant.
- Parking permits may not be shared or exchanged for another student to use at any time.
- Students must leave vehicles upon arriving on campus and not return until dismissal.
- A student must possess a valid driver’s license at all times when driving on campus.
- No permit will be issued without a valid driver’s license and current insurance policy.
- Failure to adhere to Vehicles on Campus policy may result in privilege being restricted or suspended.
- Each vehicle is required to have its own decal affixed to the windshield (lower left or right hand corner)
- Each parking sticker issued costs $15.00
The following information is required for Student permit to park: (Please print legibly)
Issuance of a DISD student parking decal indicates your knowledge of and adherence to District Policy: Vehicles on Campus
Student ID #:
1st period teacher:
Drivers license #:
Make of vehicle:
Parent contact phone #: