The Instructional Leadership Team at Thelma Elizabeth Page Richardson Elementary School is comprised of the principal, assistant principal and two instructional coaches that serve the campus in the areas of Math, Science, ELAR and technology. The Instructional Leadership Team supports the campus by frequently conducting calibrated classroom observations, providing face-to-face feedback, participating in data analysis and grade level meetings and conducting prescriptive professional development to meet the needs of both students and staff. The Instructional Leadership Team has combined, 50 years of experience in education in various grade levels and settings! These combined experiences allow them to work collaboratively to ensure instructional delivery and leadership density is cultivated on the campus.
Mrs. Holly McMahan, ELAR Instructional Coach
- Provides leadership, training and support for English, Language Arts and Reading teachers.
- Provides professional development and gives sound instructional feedback.
- Utilizes best coaching practices with teachers to enhance instruction and increase student achievement.
- Assists in the development and scoring of campus assessments.
- Analyzes data from campus, local, and state assessments.
- Conducts classroom observations and provides feedback to improve instruction
- Provides model lessons to staff as needed.
- Co-Chair of New Teacher Academy