Principal: Janeen Pantoja / JPantoja@dallasisd.org
Counselor: Elsie Nungaray / ENungaray@dallasisd.org
Grade Levels: PK-5th Grade
Trustee District and Trustee Name: Edwin Flores, District 1
School Division/Feeder Pattern: W.T. White Feeder Pattern
Executive Director: Melody Cogswell-Paschall
W.T. White Feeder Pattern Mission Statement
We will cultivate a premier learning community to foster globally responsive citizens, personalizing instruction for every student.
Therefore, we are commited to:
- Providing access to an equitable and high quality education.
- Promoting citizens who contribute to the common good.
- Supporting our students academically, socially, and emotionally.
PTA Information: PTA meeting dates and times are listed on our calendar.
- Top: Red or White
- Bottoms: Navy Blue or Khaki
Mission: F.P. Caillet will empower all students to become successful citizens and responsible lifelong learners.
Vision: F.P. Caillet seeks to be a premier urban elementary school within Dallas ISD
- Learning is our fundamental reason for being here
- Problem solving should permeate all content
- Students should love learning
- Students should leave here on track for a successful career in college or business
School Colors: Red and White