Volunteering at Anne Frank
Volunteering one hour a week can improve a child's future success at school and in life!
If you are interested in volunteering we would love to see you at Anne Frank!
Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Working in the Learning Garden
- Helping out on Tuesdays during the school day with routine garden chores like weeding, watering, light pruning, pond maintenance, composting, or deadheading flowers.
- Helping on monthly Second Saturday work days with the same routine chores, plus larger projects.
- Being on the Garden Committee.
- We are especially looking for someone good with ponds to give us advice.
- Tutoring Students in Reading
- Tutoring Students in Math
Please click on the link to the left for the volunteer application and/or contact:
Anne Frank Parent/Community Laiason