- Opened in 2011
- Grade levels: Pre-K - 5
- Classrooms: 40
- Student capacity: 810
- Building size: 91,000 sq. ft.
- In addition to the core classrooms, the facility includes:
- Media center
- Visual arts area
- Outdoor learning area
- STEAM lab
- Food service/cafeteria
- Administrative space
- Sustainable features:
- Geothermal application for heating and cooling
- Water-saving fixtures
- Day lighting for instructional and activity spaces throughout the building
- Trustee District and Trustee Name: Edwin Flores, District 1
Vision: To empower everyone to be their personal best!
Mission: At Bush, we will support and encourage students to be successful and productive life-long learners and responsible members of our community!