The Tolbert Library exists to help the students of Thomas Tolbert become better readers and researchers. We do this by:
- having fun, high quality books for students to read,
- engaging in lessons about reading and research,
- connecting students with electronic resources needed to complete research.
- Students are allowed to check out 2 books at a time (more during holidays).
- Students must pay fines for lost and damaged books.
- Parents may check out books for their other children, up to 10 at a time.