The Dallas Education Foundation is a generator and connector for our community to create greater opportunities for Dallas ISD students.
The Dallas Education Foundation is a 501 (c) nonprofit organization governed by an independent Board of Directors made up of leaders in business, philanthropy and education. They are united by their strong commitment to connect the resources of our North Texas community with classrooms, campuses and neighborhoods where Dallas ISD students are learning and growing.Executive CommitteeVictor Vital, Chair
Clint McDonnough, Immediate Past Chair
Bob Estrada, Secretary
Theresa Flores, Treasurer
Julie Bagley, Officer
Serena Connelly, Officer
John Scovell, OfficerEx-Officio
Julie Siegel, Dallas Education Foundation Executive Director
Board of Directors
Pastor Brian Carter
Our Partners 2010-2015
- Alliance Data
- Bank of America Charitable Foundation
- Capital One Foundation, Inc.
- Communities Foundation of Texas, Inc.
- The Dallas Foundation
- Lemco Construction Services LP
- Mr. and Mrs. Clint V. McDonnough
- Mr. and Mrs. John F. Scovell
- The Rees-Jones Foundation
- Simmons Family Foundation Advised Fund of The Dallas Foundation
- Steinhart Family Advised Fund of The Dallas Foundation
- Texas Instruments Foundation
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- United States Lime & Mineral
- Westcott Foundation