Dallas ISD Core Beliefs
1. Our main purpose is to improve academic achievement.
2. Effective instruction makes the most difference in student academic performance.
3. There is no excuse for poor quality instruction.
4. With our help, at risk students will achieve at the same rate as non-at risk students.
5. Staff members must have a commitment to children and a commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
Central Elementary Student Core Beliefs
1. My main purpose is my academic achievement because it provides me with choices for my future.
2. The time and effort I put forth in my classes makes the most difference in my academic performance.
3. There is no excuse for not being respectful, responsible, and ready to learn.
4. With persistence and the support of my teachers I will succeed academically.
5. I have a commitment to my academics and to the pursuit of excellence.