Our VisionAt Julius Dorsey Elementary School our goal is to be the top performing elementary school and act as a beacon for all others to follow.
Principal: Rubinna SanchezAssistant Principal: Jacinto Cabrera
Grade Levels: PK-5
Trustee District: District 4
School Division/Feeder Pattern:
Schools Division 5 - Spruce High School Feeder Pattern
Motto/Mission:Motto: "Igniting Excellence -- Every Day in Every Way!"Mission: To ensure the academic and social success of all students through a nurturing and challenging school environment.Our Goals:
- Increase academic achievement at least 10% in each academic area.
- Improve student and staff culture by 5% using District survey.
- Broaden constructive relationships with the members of our school community by increasing 10% participation in Parent Portal and community events.
- Top: Pre-K-5th; Red or White
- Bottoms: Khaki or Black Bottoms
School Colors: Red & WhiteMascot: Wildcats