Our VisionAt Julius Dorsey Elementary School our vision is to capacitate students to be an agent for change in the community and beyond.
Principal: Rubinna SanchezAssistant Principal: Jacinto Cabrera
Grade Levels: PK-5
Trustee District: District 4
School Division/Feeder Pattern:
Schools Division 5 - Spruce High School Feeder Pattern
Motto/Mission:Motto: "Igniting Excellence -- Every Day in Every Way!"Mission: To ensure the academic and social success of all students by developing tomorrow's leaders through social-emotional learning, critical-thinking and service learning.Our Goals:
- Increase academic achievement at least 10% in each academic area.
- Improve student and staff culture by 5% using District survey.
- Broaden constructive relationships with the members of our school community by increasing 10% participation in Parent Portal and community events.
- Top: Pre-K-5th; Red, White, or Grey (with the Dorsey Crest)
- Bottoms: Khaki, Navy or Black Bottoms
School Colors: Red & WhiteMascot: Wildcats