David W. Carter High School is expanding college opportunities for students, thanks to an exciting partnership with Cedar Valley College. Students who attend the Carter Collegiate Academy will have the opportunity to earn a high school diploma and up to 60 college credit hours or an Associate of Applied Science degree in four years.
Best of all, this opportunity comes tuition-free.
Attending a collegiate academy allows students to:
- Earn an Associate of Applied Science Degree tuition free while in high school
- Earn as many as 60 tuition-free college hours by earning college credits while in high school
- Start a four-year degree in less time than their peers
- Enter the job market with a work-ready skill upon completion of high school
- Become familiar with the effort required to successfully complete collegiate level coursework while a high school student