Parents interested in becoming involved in some of our school functions are encouraged to join the Parent-Teacher Association. Whether a new PTA member or a returning member, we thank you for your contributions, time, and commitment to our organization, our teachers, and most importantly, we encourage each and every one of you to become a part of our team. The number one reason to join the PTA is to benefit the children. In doing so, you also help us. But there are many more advantages.
- By becoming a PTA member, you will be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- By volunteering with your PTA, you gain valuable experience and personal confidence.
- It is an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use, for a good cause.
- By getting involved, you will be a part of the solution, helping to make positive change.
- PTA functions provide opportunities to meet other parents and teachers.
- PTA is a forum for exchanging ideas, attend the PTA meetings throughout the year to make suggestions, and provide your input.
Other programs include:
- Site-Based Decision Making Committee
- Roaring Readers
- Classroom Helper
- Computer Classes
- School Support