Marsalis Parent Portal!
Parent Portal is a protected, web-based system that gives parents and guardians access to confidential information about their child’s grades, attendance and assignments. Parent Portal will also give parents an opportunity to communicate with teachers.
Registering for a Parent Portal Account
1. Take a valid a government-issued ID (i.e., driver's license, state ID, passport, or other photographic identification) to your child's school. This is to protect your child’s safety and security.
2. Present the photo ID to school staff, who will verify your identification.
3. School staff will then issue a verification code for you to use to add your child's information to your Parent Portal account.
4. This Verification Code is required to successfully complete the online child addition process
5. Register for an account at https://dallasisd.powerschool.com/public/home.html
We look forward to the opportunities that Parent Portal will provide! Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to assist you with registration,
T. L. Marsalis Administration