As we head to into summer break there are a few athletic updates regarding this summer and next school year.
- 19-20 physicals will rollover to 20-21.
- The district will require a Medical History Form for all athletes. The form can be filled out via https://www.rankonesport.com Click on "Parents Click Here" tab and follow instructions.
I have also attached a fillable copy (page 1). If you choose this option, please return to me.
- If you wish to have a physical performed, please see second page of attached fillable copy.
Fall Tennis Schedule
- Coaches meet the last week of July to wrap up fall schedule. I will send out a copy as soon as it is finalized.
Summer Strength and Conditioning Camp (Pending)
- Hillcrest will host a six-week strength and conditioning program. It is planned to begin June 8th, Mon.-Thur. from 8-10 am. Our plans are pending district approval and sufficient Personal Protective Equipment. It is likely the start date will be pushed back; I will notify you as soon as I get more information.
- I have attached Hillcrest's return to campus summer plan. Please read for further details. Please note that all athletes must bring their own water, and face mask.
- If your athlete wishes to participate, please fill out the attached release form and Panther Maker interest form. Both forms can be returned to me.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Thank you for all you do!
Hillcrest High School