With their being a higher demand for teachers right now more than ever, we are excited to annouce that we are adding an EDUCATION PATHWAY to our B-TECH program. Students who are interested in pursuing a career in education can now apply and start taking taking courses geared toward an education degree as soon as their freshman year. This opportunity has the potential to attract a larger group of interested, therefore increasing the number of applicants.
Lincoln High School is expanding college opportunities for students, thanks to an exciting partnership with Dallas College El Centro and the University of North Texas at Dallas. Students who attend the Lincoln B-TECH will have the opportunity to earn a high school diploma and up to 60 college credit hours or an associate degree in four years.
Best of all, this opportunity comes tuition-free.
Attending a B-TECH allows students to:
- Earn an associate degree tuition free while in high school
- Earn as many as 60 tuition-free college hours by earning college credits while in high school
- Start a four-year degree in less time than their peers
- Enter the job market with a work-ready skill upon completion of high school
- Become familiar with the effort required to successfully complete collegiate level coursework while a high school student