FALL INSTRUCTIONAL INFORMATION FOR P-TECH STUDENTS
All P-TECH students enrolled in Fall 2020 (S1) dual credit courses should attend a virtual meeting for attendance purposes.
See below for a comprehensive list of dual credit courses offered each period and the corresponding Zoom codes.
This can also be accessed at www.tiny.cc/ptechzoom
If your child needs assistance accessing course information, please reference the "Dallas College" tab or go to www.tiny.cc/ptechhowto for helpful videos.
PTECH STUDENT RETURN PLAN VIDEO BELOW
North Dallas High School is expanding college opportunities for students, thanks to an exciting partnership with Dallas College Brookhaven Campus. Students who attend the North Dallas P-TECH will have the opportunity to earn a high school diploma and up to 60 college credit hours or an associate degree in four years.
Best of all, this opportunity comes tuition-free.
Attending a P-TECH allows students to:
- Earn an associate degree tuition free while in high school
- Earn as many as 60 tuition-free college hours by earning college credits while in high school
- Start a four-year degree in less time than their peers
- Enter the job market with a work-ready skill upon completion of high school
- Become familiar with the effort required to successfully complete collegiate level coursework while a high school student
Dallas College requires each student and parent to sign and verify their enrollment forms using Adobe eSign. An email will be sent to the student first for signature. These enrollment forms are due by 9/4.
Please click the Dallas College tab for in-depth how-to videos if you need assistance with eEnrollment.