"We're not better.......just different!"
This Is A Special Announcement for ALL WHHS E-TECH Students
E-TECH students will transition to online classes until the end of April. Students have until March 27th to set up their devices and ensure they are prepped. Please put the following on the website.
WILMER HUTCHINS E-TECH STUDENTS:
Wilmer-Hutchins E-TECH dual credit classes will resume on Monday, March 30. Your dual credit (college) classes will be delivered to you online, through the eCampus portal, even if Dallas ISD remains closed.
Your classes will continue through DCCCD’s eCampus system, and you should aim to commit between eight to 10 hours each week for each course you are enrolled in. Please ensure you complete both steps to successfully prepare for learning online. If you have any questions, email Ms. Barree at email@example.com
- Prepare for online college classes by clicking the link and following the directions https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gvuwGLrBR2UuX7fOlufFdQZFnpymtf_w
- Provide Wilmer-Hutchins E-Tech staff with correct contact information by completing the link: https://forms.gle/scp8bUUmgaSBqwy66
Wilmer-Hutchins High School is expanding college opportunities for students, thanks to an exciting partnership with North Lake College. Students who attend the Wilmer-Hutchins Collegiate Academy will have the opportunity to earn a high school diploma and up to 60 college credit hours or an associate degree in four years.
Best of all, this opportunity comes tuition-free.
Attending a collegiate academy allows students to:
- Earn an associate degree tuition free while in high school
- Earn as many as 60 tuition-free college hours by earning college credits while in high school
- Start a four-year degree in less time than their peers
- Enter the job market with a work-ready skill upon completion of high school
- Become familiar with the effort required to successfully complete collegiate level coursework while a high school student
Watch the below videos to learn more about us and our partners: