Find Your Future
EIF College & Career Connection Center
Higher Education Advisor:
Email: Email: email@example.com
What is the EIF College & Career Connection Center?
The Education is Freedom College & Connection Center is a resource center dedicated to serving The Great James Madison High School students and parents in their quest to Find Their Futures. With expert knowledge on college, scholarship, internships, certifications and financial aid, your EIF Higher Education Advisor, Ms. Breedlove, are here to help. Our offices are open 8:30am – 4:30pm. We are available via text and social media until 8:00pm.
The EIF College and Career Connection Center offers studentsFREE one-on-one assistance with:
- Finding the right college
- Editing college / scholarship essays
- Completing college applications
- Applying for Financial Aid (FAFSA & TASFA)
- Searching for FREE money for college (Scholarships)
- Test prep and registration for: PSAT/SAT/ACT/TSI
- Enhancing your workforce readiness skills
- Registering for certification programs to enter directly into the workforce
- Finding summer internships
- Obtaining information about your military options
- And much more!
Who is Education is Freedom?
Education is Freedom envisions a world where every young person has the opportunity to pursue a college education and a rewarding career. To achieve this vision, EIF provides students with the tools needed to successfully graduate from high school, attend and graduate from college, and pursue a rewarding career. Your Higher Education Advisor, Ms. Breedlove will work withall students and parents to map out the paths of their futures. For more information, please visithttp://www.educationisfreedom.org
College Information(College for all Texans)
Applying to College
- Apply Texas – The "common" application used by all Texas public and private colleges and universities. (Apply Texas)
- The Common Application – Application used for private and out-of-state college and universities. (Common App)
- FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- TASFA - Financial Aid Form used by Undocumented Students and Non Pell Eligible Students. (TASFA)
CSS Profile -is an application distributed by the College Board in the United States allowing college students to apply for financial aid