Science and Engineering Department
Mission StatementTo develop in all students a positive attitude towards learning, a curiosity about science, and the knowledge and skills to be scientifically literate.Enduring Understandings
- The use of technology enhances scientific exploration and understanding.
- The advances in science influence society and pose ethical issues which create new responsibilities.
- The goal of science is to explain the natural world through the analysis and interpretation of data in order to solve problems and make decisions.
- Scientific progress and clear scientific understanding are aided by communication of evidence.
- Systems have interrelated and interdependent components.