Parental Involvement Opportunities
- Coffee With the Principal-last Fridays of the Month (8:00am)
- Parent Trainings-Last Fridays of the Month (8:30am)
- PTO/Parent Workshops - 3rd Thursdays (5:30pm-7:00pm)
- Site-Based Decision Making Committee - 2 Thursdays per Semester (4:30pm-5:30pm)
- Parent Volunteers
- Wednesday Parent Lunches (during lunch periods)
Parents are valued partners and are encouraged to participate in school activities. Our staff hosts monthly workshops for parents on how to support their students’ learning and other social and community issues. Other parent involvement opportunities include participating in PTO; serving on the Site Based Decision Making Committee; and volunteering on campus for field trips or special events at the school.