Transfer students' parents are requested to volunteer 20 hours per year at the school. A Volunteer Time Log is needed for each transfer student returning from previous year to complete the online enrollment. Parents are responsible for keeping the Time Log.
- Are you requesting for campus transfer? (i.e. you do not live in the school zone). If yes, go to #2. If no, go to #3
- Apply for transfer. When your application is approved by the principal, go to #3 to complete enrollment.
- Complete Enrollment
- Is your student a returning transfer student? If yes, go to #2. If no, go to #4 to complete enrollment for in school zone student(s).
- Did you complete 20 hours of volunteer time for each transfer student last school year? If yes, go to #4 to complete enrollment. If no, go to #3.
- Complete this form to request to return to Preston Hollow as a transfer student. Upon approval, go to step #4.
- Complete Enrollment (If you do not see Preston Hollow as your school of choice, please go back to step 2 or call the main office)