- To provide an environment that is safe, ethical, and good for children and to educate all to become complex thinkers and life-long learners with the ability to succeed in a global economy.
Franklin Delano Roosevelt High School Core Beliefs
- We believe our main purpose is to improve academic achievement for ALL students.
- We believe we set the tone for student achievement and behavior through consistency and leading by example.
- We believe that all educators must be consistent in providing effective instruction.
- We believe that every student must be educated in a safe, welcoming, effective, and innovative learning environment.
- We believe all educators are committed to preparing students for postsecondary success.