Wilmer-Hutchins Fine Arts Collegiate Academy
Wilmer-Hutchins High School continues to expand college opportunities for students with the opening of the new Wilmer-Hutchins Fine Arts Collegiate Academy in August 2019. Students with a strong interest in music and dance theory and performance can now earn a high school diploma and up to 60 college credit hours or an associate degree to prepare for careers in the field of music and dance education.
Best of all, this opportunity comes tuition-free.
Attending a fine arts collegiate academy allows students to:
- Pursue their passion for music and dance
- Receive extensive music and dance performance and training opportunities to become professional arts educators
- Earn an associate degree tuition free while in high school
- Earn as many as 60 tuition-free college hours by earning college credits while in high school
- Start a four-year degree in less time than their peers
- Enter the job market with a work-ready skill upon completion of high school
- Become familiar with the effort required to successfully complete collegiate level coursework while a high school student