Dress CodeIf a student is out of compliance, the student will be given an opportunity to become compliant prior to contacting parents.
- 6th Grade - Light Grey Collared Polo - Logo must be an inch or smaller.
- 7th Grade - Black Collared Polo- Logo must be an inch or smaller
- 8th Grade - Hunter Green Collared Polo - Logo must be an inch or smaller
- Khaki Colored Slacks, Capris, Shorts (Knee Level)
- For safety and security issues, students are not allowed to wear cargo pants or have any cuffing.
- No jeggings, spandex, or tight clothing
- No open toe shoes, sandals or crocs.
Sweaters & Jackets:
- Logos must be an inch or smaller. Zippers must zip all the way down or button up. NO HOODIES WILL BE ALLOWED.
- Clear plastic with black trim or Black Mesh. No additional colors. Backpacks out of compliance will be taken up to maintain school safety.
- Students MUST wear their ID badges. Temporary or replacement ID badges can be purchased at the main office.