Dress Code for 2022 - 2023If a student is out of compliance, the student will be given an opportunity to become compliant prior to contacting parents.
Shirts for 2022-2023:
- All Grades will be Orange polos with Javelina logo.
Both these vendors will stock the Orange uniform shirts with embroidered Javelina logo.
Levines - 511 Jefferson Blvd Dallas, TX. 75208
- Khaki Colored Slacks, Capris, Shorts (Knee Level)
- For safety and security issues, students are not allowed to wear cargo pants/shorts or have any cuffing.
- No jeggings, spandex, or tight clothing
- No sagging pants
- No open toe shoes, sandals or crocs.
Sweaters & Jackets:
- Logos must be an inch or smaller. Zippers must zip all the way down or button up. NO HOODIES WILL BE ALLOWED.
- Clear plastic or mesh backpack only. Backpacks out of compliance will be taken up to maintain school safety.
- Students MUST wear their ID badges with the assigned grade color lanyards. All students will be issued an ID badge at the start of the year free of charge. Temporary or replacement ID badges can be purchased at the main office.
- No earrings for boys, no facial piercings for all
- No shaved or lines eyebrows
- No pencil sharpeners
- No Permanent markers, sharpies, or marker pens
- No glass containers including perfume or cologne
- No soft drinks
- No candy
- All water bottles must be empty unless it is a new water bottle with unbroken seal
- Phone cases need to be clear see through
- No sprays or aerosols. Deodorant must be sticks.
- No gaming devices