Dress Code for 2020-2021 (Changes coming for 2021-22 School Year)If a student is out of compliance, the student will be given an opportunity to become compliant prior to contacting parents.
Shirts for 2021-22:
- All Grades will be Orange polos with Javelina logo.
Both these vendors will stock the Orange uniform shirts with embroidered Javelina logo.
- Khaki Colored Slacks, Capris, Shorts (Knee Level)
- For safety and security issues, students are not allowed to wear cargo pants or have any cuffing.
- No jeggings, spandex, or tight clothing
- No open toe shoes, sandals or crocs.
Sweaters & Jackets:
- Logos must be an inch or smaller. Zippers must zip all the way down or button up. NO HOODIES WILL BE ALLOWED.
- Clear plastic with black trim or Black Mesh. No additional colors. Backpacks out of compliance will be taken up to maintain school safety.
- Students MUST wear their ID badges with the assigned grade color lanyards. All students will be issued an ID badge at the start of the year free of charge. Temporary or replacement ID badges can be purchased at the main office.