Principal: Llewellyn Smith - LlSmith@dallasisd.org
Melissa Pace, A-Gibbs - MPace@dallasisd.org
Sharon Wash, Gibson-Ortiz - SWash@dallasisd.org
Alcina McFarland, OS-Z - AMcFarland@dallasisd.org
Grade Levels: 9-12
Trustee Name & District: Joyce Foreman, District 6
School Division/Feeder Pattern: Schools Division 1-Kimball High School Feeder Pattern
Executive Director: Dr. Cheryl Wright
PTA Information: PTA meeting dates and times are listed on our calendar.
We always seek the best!Mission:The mission of Justin F. Kimball High School is to provide an environment that is safe, ethical and good for children and to educate all students to become complex thinkers and life-long learners with the ability to succeed in a global economy.School Vision:All of our efforts have one purpose: It is to ensure all students are "Ready by Exit!"Uniform Information:
- Top for 9th - 11th must be navy blue, white or gray
- Top for 12th may be white, gray, black or red
- Bottoms for 9th-12th (pants/skirts/shorts - cotton only; NO jeans, spanx, tights, yoga pants, stretch material) may be blue, black or khaki
- Belts & Shoes must be worn. Belts must be free of metal spikes or objects. No chains. No sport sandals or flip flops.
- ID Badges MUST be worn and displayed around the neck. No defacement of the badges is allowed.
- Temporary ID Badges are $2. Replacement ID Badges are $5.
- Backpacks must be clear or mesh ONLY!
School Colors: Navy Blue & Scarlet Red
- Athletics - Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track & Field, Wrestling, Volleyball
- UIL Academics
- Latin/Spanish Club
- French Club
- National Honor Society
- Book Club
School Hours: 8:55 AM - 4:20 PM