The Downtown Dallas ISD Montessori School still has spots available.
There are 308 seats open for preK3 through second-grade
To apply online
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Select the grade your child is applying for and their gender
Step 3: Select Downtown Dallas Montessori as your 1st Choice or 2nd Choice.
Step 4: Fill out the online form, review and submit
Collecting and submitting required documents
After submitting the online application, parents/guardians of non-Dallas ISD students must provide one of the following
- Utility bill (gas, water, or electric), mortgage/lease agreement in parent/guardian’s name, affidavit for proof of residency (if residing in another person’s residence).
- Proof of working or living downtown
- Parents of current Dallas ISD students are not required to submit additional paperwork, however:
- Dallas ISD will verify that the address on file at your student’s school matches the address listed on your Choice School application.
- The Choice School application will not be considered if the address on record at your student’s school does not match the address listed on your Choice School application.
Deliver Required Documents to the Office
- Deliver proof of residency paperwork to the Office of Transformation & Innovation One Center at 9400 North Central Expressway, Suite 120; or,
- Email a photocopy or scanned copy to email@example.com